© All rights reserved
SNAG in the Park Programme ?
New Zealand Golf and SNAG Golf New Zealand discovered an opportunity to ‘TAKE GOLF TO THE COMMUNITY’ with the SNAG in the Parks Project.
The SNAG in the Parks has three key objectives:
1. Breakdown the barriers to golf participation by introducing the community to the game of golf in their own backyard
(Local Council Parks).
2. Support Local Councils to get their communities more active in their local parks.
3. Bring together NSO, RSOs, RSTs, local councils and an outside sport provider to ‘Grow the Love of Golf’.
We collectively believe that the more fun we make golf for everyone, the greater chance they will play the great game for a lifetime.
SNAG for Seniors Programme
This is a programme that brings the senior community together for a fun, recreational experience that provides low impact
exercise with social interaction.
It is an environment that allows seniors to keep physically and socially active that can be played at your facility both inside
or outside or at your local park.
Email us about this programme
- SNAG in the Park coming to Auckland this summer, watch here to find out what parks we will be coming to.
Bay of Plenty
- SNAG in the Park coming to Bay of Plenty this summer, watch here to find out what parks we will be coming to.
- SNAG in the Park coming to Southland this summer, watch here to find out what parks we will be coming to.